Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day's go by.

So, my dad died when I was 13 years old... I am 18 years old as of last November. and still to this day, it feels like yesterday that he past away. I am not proud of some of the things my father has done, but I do wish people would try and understand that this pain I feel... is very real, and shouldn't be shot down. You should never tell someone that "it's time to get over" a person they spent their whole life looking up to, you have no right to say that to someone... and unfortunately, I've heard that a lot. But they don't understand what a day in my life is like, with every day that passes, I lose a memory. His scent, his laugh, the color of his eyes, the grinding of his teeth, the words "baby girl" flowing out of his mouth, and my reply of "daddy" I will never get to utter those words again, but that's no big deal right... think before you speak, we are all human, we all have feelings... Don't assume, and don't be ignorant... thank you and good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment